Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Yeah? Just try it . . .



Hubby came across this news article the other day. 


The funny thing . . . not that the article is funny because spousal abuse is  seriously horrible and wrong . . . 

 . . . but the funny thing about this article is that every work day I get up two hours earlier than I need to (at 5-friggin-o'clock in the morning) just so that I that I can make him a nice fresh cup of coffee made with fresh ground coffee beans, natural raw sugar and relatively farm fresh cream.    And then . . . after a feed the cat because she's a whiny freaking thing if she doesn't get her breakfast . . . I make him a nice healthy lunch to get him through his long, hard manually labor intensive day.

Soooooo . . . 






After he read the article to me he warned me . . . "Let that be a lesson to you."

Really??  Oh dude . . . you just try it!

1 comment: