Monday, September 2, 2013

Beer Zucchini Bread




I had the fixins to make zucchini bread and had the thought in the back of my mind to make a loaf. 

After a visit to Shebeen Brewery, I was inspired. During a tasting, I sampled their pineapple wheat I knew I had the final ingredient for my recipe.

All I did was substitute the eggs in my regular zucchini bread recipe with a cup of beer and what I ended up with was a lighter, fluffier very tasty treat. DElish! 

I used Shebeen's Pineapple Wheat but you can use any beer you like. I'm thinking the spiciness of Shebeen's Cannoli Beer would be perfect in a recipe like this, but my husband's head would explode if I used that particular beer to cook with.  He practically had a spasm when he found out  I used the Pineapple.  It didn't stop him from eating it though.

(^◡^)





Pineapple Wheat Zucchini Bread

3 Cups Flour
2 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Baking Powder
2 Cups Sugar
1 Cup Pineapple Wheat Beer
1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Canola Oil
2 Cups Zucchini, Shredded
1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts

Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.

In a mixing bowl, stir to mix the dry ingredients together. 

Mix in the remaining ingredients, stir until thoroughly combined but don't over mix.  
 
Pour into a buttered 9x13 baking dish.

Bake for 50 minutes or until top springs back when tested.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://bvayamsate.blogspot.com/2018/12/panduan-pas-menjaga-ayam-sabung-super.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dapatkan Penghasilan Tanpa Keluar Rumah.. Cara Daftar

    Tips bisa didapatkan disini Tips Mudah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Permainan Sabung Ayam Online di Agen BOLAVITA , dengan minimal deposit hanya Rp 25.000 saja , dan minimal betting hanya Rp 10.000 saja sudah bisa mainkan permainan Sabung Ayam

    https://judislotgratis.siterubix.com/bolavita-menyediakan-game-judi-online-terlengkap/

    Produk Kami Judi Sabung Ayam Online S128, SV388.

    https://www.sateayam.biz/
    https://m1.hj128.pw
    Daftar Sabung Ayam sv388
    Daftar Sabung Ayam Online S128

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Bolavita Banyak Bonus dan Promo Mari Bergabung :

    Promo Sabung Ayam Terbaru 8x Win Beruntun.
    Bolavita Bisa Deposit Via OVO & GO-Pay.
    Sabung Ayam Deposit Via Pulsa XL & TSEL 25rb.

    Promo Promo BOLAVITA

    Telegram : +62812-2222-995
    Wechat : Bolavita
    WA : +62812-2222-995
    Line : cs_bolavita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice information, you write very nice articles, I visit your website for regular updates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a really good content holding a great information.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am actually lo a issue new nowadays! Thank you for that. Thank u for sharing, i really like it

    ReplyDelete

  9. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read more things about here! thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete