Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Campy Camping - Episode 3


The campground we stay at for our fall camping trip is fairly small and rustic.

Its right along a river with 30 wooded sites and minimal (meaning zero) amenities . . . no internet, power or even cell phone signal.

One of the things I like best about this campground is the bathroom facilities.  These I would rate as excellent . . . as far as campground bathrooms go. 

Meaning it’s not a nasty ol’ pit toilet.  In fact, it’s a regularly maintained facilty . . . cleaned and restocked three times a day . . . with real toilets and their sort of bug free . . . sort of . . . but it’s clean.

Several times during our trip when I went to use the toilet someone . . . a lazy slovenly some she . . . had tinkled on the toilet seat.  

At one point some she or a pack of she’s had piddled on every single toilet seat and didn’t even bother to wipe the seat of for the next person.   So, a whole herd of she’s must have set upon the bathroom and dribbled all over the place.

Disgusting!

Anyway . . . I’m saddened to think that I live in a world where there is so little consideration for other people that you would expect them to either sit in your puddle of piss or clean up after you.

The thought of squatting in the woods was starting to appeal to me . . . I have a Go-Girl but I bought it for an emergency and I didn’t necessarily want to use it when there was a real bathroom so close by.  

So, I took to carrying a Lysol disinfecting wipe with me to the bathroom. 

My point is . . . hmmm . . . . well, I guess my only point is to vent and express my exasperation about these pigs.

Oink!
  


1 comment: