Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oven Baked Chili Cheese Dogs

I'm always looking for something fun to do with ordinary, everyday foods.  I found this recipe and had to try it. 

Let me tell you, they came out way better than I expected!

These puppies are really, seriously good  . . . messy but good.  And they heat up as leftovers well, too!








Oven Baked Chili Cheese Dogs

8 Hot Dogs
8 Hot Dog Buns
1 Can Of Chili
1/2 An Onion, Diced
Cheddar Cheese
Mayonnaise
Mustard
Sweet Relish

Line inside of hot dog buns with mayonnaise and sweet relish. Evenly add mustard. Fill with hot dogs and squish into a 13×9″ baking pan.

Top hot dogs with chili, cheese, and diced onion. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350F for 45 minutes.

Remove hot dogs carefully with tongs or a spatula. Be careful my got stuck to the foil a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment