Friday, June 3, 2011

Firewater Friday - Sure God created man before woman, but then again you always make a rough draft before creating the final masterpiece




There all kinds of myths, superstitions and omens related to itchy body parts.  Then there’s the whole left/right, good/evil and man/woman aspects thrown in just to complicate things. 


Right equals good but it’s also supposed to relate to man.  As opposed to left being equal to evil but also relates to woman.

A disturbing train of thought there; you see where that’s going, ladies?  Nice, huh?

For example . . . if something on your right side, say an eye, is itchy and you’re a man then that means something good is going to happen.  But, if his left eye is itchy then it’s all doom and gloom and hide from the moon. 

So, then the opposite is supposedly true for women. 

From the man’s perspective, when his right palm is itchy then he will be coming into some money  . . . and if his left palm is itchy then he will be spending money.  But what if he’s left handed? 

Then there’s another twist . . . if he’s left handed and his left ear itches then someone is talking good about him.  If his right ear is itching then someone is talking trash about him.

Confused yet?  Yeah, me too; all this superstition crap is . . . well . . . crap.

And, speaking of crap . . . here’s the biggest question of them all . . . what does it mean when your BUTT is itchy??

I’m not going to spell it out for y’all . . . frankly I think all the hoopla is nothing but a bunch hooey . . . so if you believe omens and whatnot, then you can take the time to decipher all the twists, turns and complexities. 




Now try this one on for size . . . see if you can figure this out . . . I'm a woman (obviously) and I write with my left hand.  That would make me left handed, right?  No . . . left . . . er  . . . right . . . OY!!  ANYhoo, So, I'm left handed but I am right eye dominant and I do mostly everything right handed.   So, what does that mean for me?

Bah!  I’m washing my left hand of it!





 _____________________



Pina Colada

1 Cup Coconut Milk
1 Cup Pineapple Juice
1/2 Cup Rum
4 Tablespoons Confectioners Sugar
8 Cubes Ice

In a blender, combine coconut milk, pineapple juice, rum, sugar and ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses, and serve immediately.







No comments:

Post a Comment