Monday, November 7, 2011

A foul blow . . .




I came across a news article to I just had to share.  You just can’t make this stuff up . . .
  

 
Fart triggers domestic callout

A man was arrested for assault after a domestic that allegedly started after he farted in bed and his wife sprayed him with air freshener.

Cops were called to an address in Fernhill just after midnight on October 12 after it was claimed the offender, a 22-year-old hotel chef, had attacked his partner, 20, during the bizarre incident.

“It’s alleged the man’s wife took offence to him breaking wind while they were in bed and he then got upset when she sprayed him with a can of air freshener and he lashed out,” senior constable Sean Drader says. “He was charged with domestic assault.”



 And, since the subject is open . . . 

I learned something that I didn't need to know . . . I found out what a dutch oven is.  Unfortunately, I know the concept but I didn't know it had a name.  


A dutch oven is a fart you make in bed followed up by holding your partner's head under the covers so that your partner can get the full effect of it. 

If any such thing happens in my bedroom, rest assured that the perpetrator will get far worse than a blast of air freshener . . . just fair warning . . . you know who you are.











Wacky Cake

This is a simple but yummy cake that I used to make with my mom all the time when I was a kid . . . it’s quick and easy.

1 1/2 Cups Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
1 Cup Sugar
3 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Teaspoon Vinegar
5 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Cold Water

In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa, soda and salt. Make three wells in the flour mixture. In one put vanilla; in another the vinegar, and in the third the oil. Pour the cold water over the mixture and stir until moistened. Pour into 8 x 8-inch pan. Bake at 350°F. oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until it springs back when touched lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment